Sunday, January 19, 2014

Welcome to Southern Lenz!

Hello!

My name is Tara and welcome to Southern Lenz!

Southern Lenz is a blog that will feature my photography. I have a wide range of interests so you never know what might show up here! I photograph cemeteries, abandon sites and items, scenery, pets and any other thing that catches my fancy and begs to be caught forever on my camera. I use two Cannon 35mm digital cameras, a little Sony digital point-and-shoot and I may even share some iPhone/Instagram snaps!

I hope you will stop by to visit often! I am anxious to get this page up and running so stay tuned and see what Southern Lenz has captured!

***Please bear with me as it has been several years since I have been a blogger. Things have changed quite a bit and I am still trying to figure it all out!***

Tara


No comments:

Post a Comment